We will only accept returned items under the following conditions:
- Call abc Sun Control, LLC customer service and explain what it is that you want to return, why you want to return it, provide the original order #, and discuss with us what you would like us to do. We will discuss the situation with you and provide you with a likely outcome of what we will do, based on the information you have provided to us. Please include abc Sun Control’s order number or invoice number.
- If we both agree, we will issue Return Authorization #.
- Returns are only authorized and valid for a 30 day period. Returned items must be received by abc within this period to be accepted.
- Carefully pack item(s) for shipment. We do not assume liability for damage due to inadequate packing or handling in transit. You may wish to insure the items to protect yourself from this risk.
- In returning items, please note that electronic controls that were sent as complete kits must be returned as complete kits. Additionally, for motors, remove crown and drive adapters, brackets and assure that an uncut motor cable is on the motor; to avoid being charged for a replacement cable.
- Clearly mark the Return Authorization # on the outside of the package.
- Ship all return items freight prepaid via your preferred carrier. Do not ship items freight collect as such shipments will not be accepted by abc.
- Once received at abc, we will inspect the returned items and discuss our findings and proposed resolution based on what we find.